CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 1, 2009

In case it isn't already obvious...

It's time for me to be honest with myself and you all, and admit that I do not have time for blogging at this point in my life. There's just way too much going on for me to devote time to this little blog. Maybe at some point in the future that will change. For now, I hope you all know that I am thinking about you often, and I hope you will keep in touch via email. (((HUGS)))

~ Jennifer

3 comments:

STAG said...

Hope you will still drop into mine once in a while.....

Thinking about ya always.

Anna said...

WHAT?! You have a life?! I'm shocked and a little amazed....okay not really....thinking of you lots and hope you drop me a line now and then to let me know you're a live...

ps you should sneak over to the dark side and get a facebook account so I can keep tabs with you there...it's just one liners and not much thought has to go into those...but then I'd know you were still kicking...

McMom said...

HUGS back!