CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 28, 2007

Hello Friends!

So sorry to have dropped off the planet there for a while. But it was necessary in order to re-group and re-center myself after major life upheaval.

So, what have you all done with your summers? I painted. And painted. And painted! I completely redecorated my house, with the help and motivation of my big sis. It was sort of like cleansing my aura, if you know what I mean, lol.

I'm so happy fall has arrived! I will be hiking and/or camping every weekend until the end of October. Went on a backpacking trip last weekend that was brutal but good. I am taking my daughter and a friend camping this weekend at John Bryan State Park, one of our favorite spots. The car is all packed up so when I get home from work I just have to throw on some jeans and we're off! Should be perfect weather for it.

I haven't blogged in so long I've quite forgotten how to do it! It took me forever to get this thing set up this morning, especially trying to choose a domain name that wasn't already taken. And I must say, I have really rather enjoyed not having a blog. I didn't realize how much energy I was putting into my old one. So don't expect to see too much of me around here! But I will do my best to keep up with all of you.
















I'm feeling like it's a sunflower kind of day, so here is a sunflower for you. Hope you all have a terrific day and a fantastic weekend!! :)

10 comments:

Pastor said...

It's good to have you back!! Glad your summer was so relaxing and rejuvenating.

My blog has morphed into a much neglected dissertation

Pastor said...

How did that happen? I wasn't finished...

My personal blog has changed domains (being the much neglected dissertation research) and my professional blog is linked to this identity.

Glad to hear from you again!

Mary Beth said...

Glad you're back!!!

Anna said...

Hey glad you're back.

BTW did you take that picture? If so what camera are you using these days. I soo need a new camera and so I'm on the look out for something good.

Have a great Camping trip! :)

Unknown said...

Yay Hooray!

Your Aura looks much cleaner now...

I am glad you took the summer off and I'm thrilled that you are back in cyberlandia with most of your entourage.

Rodney Olsen said...

Good to see you blogging again. :)

Kat E said...

Glad to have you back!! :)

STAG said...

Me...I have been decking, mowing, nesting. No painting though.

Work has been slow, which all in all is a good thing since it allows me to build decks, fences, ditches and so forth.

No shoe stores. Sorry.

McMom said...

Welcome back!!!!

Jennifer said...

Hey everyone!! Thank you so much for the nice welcome back. :)

Anna, I took that picture at Fort Ancient last month. My camera is an Olympus Stylus 750 and I bought it on Amazon.