CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 1, 2007

Camping at John Bryan State Park

The camping trip was a lot of fun, but also a lot of hard work. I've never taken an extra kid with me before so I learned a few things. But we did have a wonderful time, and it was absolutely beautiful weather. We hiked, played lots of UNO, collected buckeyes, cooked over the open fire, and wore ourselves out. Glad to be home, though. As much as I love being in the great outdoors, it's always nice to have a comfortable bed and a microwave to come home to.

Well, this is a test to see if I can post personal photos without attracting trouble. Photos of our friend are posted with his mother’s permission.




















































































































8 comments:

Anna said...

These pictures are so great. What great memories you guys are creating! The kids look like they had a blast and I'm amazed at how grown up N looks! Can't believe we have teenagers! Yikes where did the time go??!!

Kat E said...

Looks like you had a great time! We haven't been camping at all this summer, so I'm jealous :)

McMom said...

What wondeful FUN!!!! Someday we will get to go camping again!

HP said...

What great photos!!! Can I steal the fire one for church use??

Jennifer said...

Thanks guys!

HP, you want to use that photo to scare heathens with stories about hell??? Eh. Sure, why not. :)

Unknown said...

Wonderful photos!

I love the one of N by the tree.....

HP said...

Well, considering on the UM social network I've been called a demon and threatened with a noose that will send me straight to my eternal damnation, perhaps hell might be accurate.

I, on the other hand, thought about using it for the celebration of Pentecost...the coming of the Holy Spirit.

Jennifer said...

HP you are such a rabble rouser, lol. You can use it however you like.