CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 7, 2007

2007 Ohio Renaissance Festival

I can't remember it ever being this hot at Ren Fest. Must have been 95 degrees out there! But we still had a wonderful time. It is always so exciting to see the brightly colored costumes, listen to the beautiful music and the fun accents, to watch knights drinking bottled water........lol! Oh well, it can't be 100% authentic. These are about half the pics I took, but it was all Blogger could hold in one post. Click the photos to enlarge (but you knew that).

Note to Stag: there was a woman walking around in a completely see-through chain link bikini top which I nearly photographed for you, but decided better of it. Perhaps next year you will get yourself down here and you can witness it for yourself!










































































































































































































Me too, pal.

8 comments:

Pastor said...

So, did you all dress up too?

McMom said...

Looks like wonderful fun!!!

Kat E said...

I enjoy a good ren faire now and then. I still laugh at this quote (can't remember if it was from Simpsons or Family Guy): "It's just like a Renaissance Faire, but without all the chubby couples." Hee hee...

HP said...

By the way, do you know the woman holding the child in the last picture? She looks exactly like one of my long lost Ohio friends.

STAG said...

For once I don't recognize a soul!

Stag.

Jennifer said...

Noelle usually dresses up but she didn't this year.

I do not know the woman holding the little boy. I just couldn't resist such a poignant shot.

Tipsy said...

I thought it was hotter this year. I finished the opening weekend just in time to catch the last night in the swimming pool for the season. The pool closes when the Ohio Renaissance Festival opens. On my way out of the place, I found a flyer on my windshield advertising a protest of the place. I think these guys have some good points: http://orfprotest.com but I need my job. So I am keeping my job but sending them photos.

Jennifer said...

Tipsy, I work for a law firm that represents the owner of ORF. I need my job, too. :-)