CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Ablaze With Color

I was worried we wouldn't have much of a color show this year because we had a very dry summer and early fall. But some rain over the last couple of weeks has really made our trees burst into color. Here are some shots I took on a hike Sunday at Clifton Gorge. And a pic of me my hiking buddy took that really shows off the cliffs - this is my favorite spot in the park, a climb that leads down to a pristine little natural spring, way off the beaten path. This is my Prozac.














































8 comments:

HP said...

These are gorgeous photos. You should sell some of these. Really.

Kat E said...

Beautiful! That's my Prozac, too.

Jennifer said...

Thank you both! A couple other people suggested I sell my pictures, too. But I wouldn't have a clue how to even get started doing something like that. And there are SO many photographers out there, the competition would be stiff.

HP said...

I have a friend who has a website and sells from home. She also sometimes goes to craft fairs. The most popular way she has found to sell the images is on notecards. People love to have nice artsy cards and pay a decent price for them.

STAG said...

Lovely.

And the scenery ain't too bad neither....

grin.

Jennifer said...

HP that is a cool idea.

Thanks Stag! :)

McMom said...

Beautiful!!!

Unknown said...

I love them all, but my favorite is the one with (you?) in the rocks...