CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 28, 2007

Halloween Party '07

Sixteen teenagers, one mother. One very tired mother, lol. We had our annual Halloween party last night. A great time was had by all. The house is still standing, which is a good thing! I must be insane, but I really do enjoy having my house filled with the laughter of these kids. We don’t have much, but we do have laughter. It makes me so happy to see my daughter surrounded by friends. All the social problems she had a few years ago are a distant memory. It’s really an amazing thing to watch these kids growing up right before my eyes! ! I’ve known half of them since kindergarten. Now they are almost adults. Man, I feel old. Parents of all the kids pictured gave permission for the world to see them.































































































































































































7 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like a blast!

....what was in the bowl......


it looks.....icky....

HP said...

It looks like you all had a great time!

Anna said...

Great pics. It is crazy how fast these guys are growing up. I can't believe they'll be driving soon!
The kids looked like they had a blast.

Jennifer said...

Thanks girls!

The bowl was full of plastic worms and bugs that they had to move to cauldrons using just their mouths. They loved it!

McMom said...

Looks like you had a great time!!

Kat E said...

Looks like a lot of fun!! I'm jealous, we've been having a big Halloween party every year for the past 3 or 4 years, but we had to take this year off. I really wanted to dress up my belly, too :(

STAG said...

Vee grow too soon old und too late schmart....