CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Yet Another Addiction

It all began last Tuesday night. I play on a live trivia team at my local neighborhood bar on Tuesdays. Last week we had this question: “What country would you first come to heading directly east from Rhode Island?” The answer: Portugal. I guessed France. Bah!

So it was obvious I needed to brush up on my remedial geography! That’s when I found this nifty online game. Very educational. Very humiliating. Very addicting! Have fun.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE IT!!!!

I also love when you completely blow it, "you know this is earth, right?"

Jennifer said...

I know! LOL! That pisses me off. The biggest challenge is the time limit. So much pressure! I've really re-learned a lot about the world since finding this game. Glad you like it!

Kat E said...

I love it too! I knew more than I thought I would...but I really need to brush up on a lot too. Thanks for the link!

STAG said...

I have problems with capital cities. Like, is the capital of Canada Ottawa or Toronto? Is the capital of Australia Brisbane or Sydney? Is the capital of Germany Bonn or Berlin? That sort of thing.

STAG said...

If you are gonna be addicted, then get addicted to the stuff on this blog!!!

http://1001recettes.blogspot.com/

Worth learning French....

Jennifer said...

I can find countries, but not cities. Like I know where China is, but have no idea where Bejing is. And all those former SSR countries throw me off.

The french food looks delicious...and fattening!