CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Thanksgiving

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving with family and friends at my sister PJ's house in Indianapolis. So much food and frivolity! Oh, and football! I only wish my sister Anna and her family could have been there. One of these days, Anna, we will all be together for the holidays!

I hope you all had a blessed Thanksgiving.



















Me and my girl.



















My nephew Tyler making the rolls. They were delicious, Ty!















My sister PJ and her son Kyle
















Ah, sibling love: Rachel, Kyle, Tyler

















PJ worked hard all day to prepare a wonderful meal for us. Thanks, PJ!





















So sweet















Family friend Buddy and my brother-in-law, David














Step away from the pickles!
















Kyle and his sweetheart, Trisha
















Family friend Sheryl and her daughter Shawna

















Let's eat!

6 comments:

McMom said...

Happy Thanksgiving!!

HP said...

Thanksgiving pickles!!! It must be a midwest thing. Pickles were always my favorite part of Thanksgiving!

Unknown said...

That looks just wonderful.

N is taller than you now!

You look like you had a warm and wonderful family time.

Anna said...

Hey guess what....We'll be there for after christmas! I'll send detais later....

Everyone looks so good! And the food..oh the food.

STAG said...

Football! Yay! My beloved Saskatchewan Roughriders OWNED their old rivals, the Winnipeg Blue Bombers in an outside game played in the snow! You can't see my happy dance (good thing too...its pretty ugly) but it made for an excellent weekend!

My hangover is only just now beginning to abate....

Jennifer said...

Thanks everyone!

Anna, I am soooo excited! :D

Stag, sounds like a good game. Hope you feel better soon, lol!