CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Feeling Stressed

Last week was the week from hell. Man. I had strep throat for the 2nd time in 2 months (I know, I should dump the guy). My weed eater broke. My computer got hit with a nasty virus. My bathroom has a mold problem that has now reached the point of having to call in a professional which is going to cost me a ton of money. Grrrr. These are just the highlights, btw.

The kicker was coming home last night to find my air conditioning not working. The problem is that the pipes in my basement have a leak and the freon oozes out and forms an icicle an inch thick around the pipe. This happened last year and a guy who wanted to do me a favor came over and fixed it for me. I called him yesterday and he said we would come to look at it, but he stood me up. Grrrr. So now I am waiting for someone else to come over today to hopefully fix it. In the meantime, I have every fan in my house running and I'm wearing as little as possible.

The AC went out in my car last week too, but thankfully all it needed was freon and Auto Zone put it in for me.

I need a break!!

6 comments:

HP said...

Those kind of weeks suck!

I'm so sorry.

Breathe deeply and you will make it through.

McMom said...

When it rains ,it pours!!

I'm sorry! Hang in there!

Unknown said...

Everything seems to happen at once!

Dump the petri dish, who all else is he kisssing?

I hope you get everything sorted out soon.

:)

Anna said...

Thinking of you and yeah I say dump the guy! ;)

aola said...

yeah, you need a break!

btw - is it okay for me to link to you on my blog list? I know it was an issue before...

Jennifer said...

Thanks everyone.

Aola, yes, I think the guys who were giving me problems before have finally either been stymied or given up. I need to put up a link list with all of you on it too, if I could find the time to work on it.