CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 11, 2008

Ooey Gooey Carrot Cake


Ingredients:

2 cups sugar
1 1/2 cups oil
4 eggs
1 tsp. baking power
1 tsp. baking soda
1/4 tsp. salt
1/4 tsp. salt
2 cups grated carrots
1 cup chopped nuts

Directions:

In a mixing bowl, combine eggs, sugar, and oil; mix well. Combine flour, cinnamon, baking power, baking soda, and salt, and beat into egg mixture. Stir in carrots and nuts. Pour into greased 9 x 13 baking pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool for one hour. Open can of Betty Crocker Cream Cheese Frosting and spread on top. (Hey, I never said I was Martha, now did I?)

11 comments:

Unknown said...

mmmmmmmmmmm

that looks wonderful


by the way

I HATE MARTHA STEWART

HP said...

Yum!

You know, I add crushed pineapple (drained) to my carrot cake. It's a tip I got from a church lady many years back and it is fabulous!

Though yours looks like it doesn't need any help in the delicious department.

Jennifer said...

CV, I pity the woman, actually.

HP, The pineapple sounds like a great addition! I will have to try that next time.

McMom said...

Oh My!! Does that look yummy!!

Unknown said...

i'm dying to know why you pity martha stewart

STAG said...

Hmmmm....I get her cookbooks every month regular as clockwork. Love the recipes.

Jennifer said...

The woman has no LIFE! Her entire world revolves around cooking, cleaning, and sewing. She has no real friends, only people who want to use her celebrity. She doesn’t even have a relationship with her daughter. No, I do not envy her one bit.

Kat E said...

Now, that's low-fat, right?

YUMMMMMMM!!

Jennifer said...

Kat, it's actually negative calories!

Anna said...

Cruel and evil to post such pictures and recipes....like I have betty crocker cream cheese frosting over here!

I'll pay you back one day!

Jennifer said...

Anna, it's okay, this really does not go well with dog!