CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 28, 2008

I'm in love!


Yes, this little guy has grown on me quite a bit. I wish I had more time just to sit down and play with him. He is sooo much fun.

How many of you clicked on the post expecting to see a man? Yes you did, admit it.

I have been stressed to the max, but what else is knew? It's going to cost me 2 grand to have my bathroom re-drywalled, painted, a new shower insert installed, and a vent put in. I'm still trying to figure out how I'm going to pay for it. But it HAS to be done.

And I am trying to decide whether or not I want to go back to school. I most likely would not be able to do it until Noelle goes off to college herself, which isn't for another 4 years. But because I love to stress myself out loooong before it's necessary, I am lying awake at night debating my options.

So whenever I do force myself to land and just chill for a bit, this little furry guy does a pretty good job of de-stressing me. For about five minutes, lol. =D

6 comments:

McMom said...

I am so glad you are enjoying your new kitten!

Unknown said...

Damn!

You look WONDERFUL!

HP said...

That's exactly what pets are for!! Did you know they make you live longer?

STAG said...

My dog used to bring people in the nursing home back to earth...one elderly lady who hadn't moved a muscle or said a word for three months reached out to pat his tail. Pets help in ways we only dimly understand.

And I can happily echo CV when I note that you are looking really attractive. Keep the stress levels down...(Dr. Stag recommends more kitten play) and when you drop into university, you will fit right in with the 19 and 20 year olds.

Unknown said...

My furry babies add so much to my life. Their funny and silly ways make me laugh, their love for me and need of my love gives me just such an extra richness of life.

When I come home, my little chorus of 'meow's is sweet music to my ears!

the yowling in the middle of my sleep.........not so much...... vermin....

Jennifer said...

Thank you for the nice compliments! :) Sorry I have been out of touch......I am fighting a bad ear infection, and Noelle has just gotten over an infection as well. Ugh. You know what? This cat did NOT bring us any soup or Tylenol. Is he still too young for that yet?